Win a Workshop Set...Question

The ‘Win a Workshop Set’ promotion is being done through, or along with DonorsChoose.org. While I love the idea of DonorChoose.org, my understanding is that you must be a teacher at a public school in the 50 States or DC. I teach at a U.S. registered 501©(3) school that is based in Port-de-Paix, Haiti. I’m sure there are other Bitsters out there working in educational or after school programs that are not tax supported. Are there any similar opportunities for schools that aren’t listed at the DonorsChoose.org website? Or, in the future, could that be a consideration?

Thanks so much.

Scott Bridges
Sonlight Academy
Port-de-Paix, Haiti

Thanks for your question, @Scott_pdp. There will certainly be other opportunities that come up from time to time. In fact, we are currently running the “Hack Your Backpack” challenge. If you’re interested in winning a bag of bits, make a #HackPack entry this week. The deadline is fast approaching! :smile:

@JackANDJude & @Scott_pdp, the Hack Your Backpack competition deadline was extended to September 28! More time for more fun :smile:

1 Like