Welcome to the Parents & Kids category

This is a space for Parents & Kids to invent together! Share your ideas about activities to do with your kids, ask questions, and find out how bits work! Say hello here :smile:
And start a new topic or continue a discussion by replying to someone else’s post.

To get the ball rolling, I’ve created new topics under this category.

1 Like

Have a look around the Parents & Kids category, and share your thoughts and ideas,
@mmalpartida, @timothy_high, @Heidic, @Theo_IGetIt, @The_Monkey, @Birish03, @Daniel_Magiera, @tom, @RoboticsCat500, @NicoDiAngelo, @ClanScorpia, @beaker466, @aspahos, @Adriana, @amybanks, @maemaeglosser, @larissaroux, @choochooboy100 :smile:

Ok, so why am I in there?

Hiya, @choochooboy100! I invited you, because I thought maybe you’d like to meet other kids who use littleBits, too! :smile: BTW, what’s your favorite DreamBit?

Mine would be the GPS bit

1 Like

Cool! What project would you make with a GPS bit, @choochooboy100? We’d love to see a drawing or a labeled diagram of your idea! :smile:

Thanks for the invite. My daughter and I had downtime today and we talked about the circuit debug project and pulled the base kit and our parts box down.

1 Like

this is not my dreamBit, it was by someone else

1 Like

That’s great @Tom! Please share any of your daughter’s invention ideas with us, including drawings & diagrams! :slight_smile: We’d love to see them! :eyes: