Welcome to the Educator's Corner! Please introduce yourself

What’s your name? Where are you based? What are you passionate about?

My name is Mimi Loeffler. I am based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I am passionate about maker education and am excited to be a part of the littleBits School Chapters program.

My name is Jay Strumwasser and I am from Far Rockaway, NY. Our school is a one-to-one Chromebook school and we are trying to incorporate STEAM Education K-12 in the coming year. I am passionate about working with teachers who want to integrate technology into their classes.

My name is Dan Del Duca. I teach Lower School Science at the Shipley School in Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania. We have a science classroom and makerspace in the Lower School. I love to have student-centered classroom where students are designing, inventing, creating, and building things they care about.

My name is Julius Miller. I am based in Cheraw, South Carolina. I am passionate about technology and the maker movement. I am a 5th – 8th grade career and technology teacher. I am thrilled to be a part of the littleBits Chapters Program.

Hi,
My name is sheila hume sacco. I am a fifith grade teacher and use littleBits in my classroom. I have also starting using them in an after school program. I LOVE littleBits :smile:

Hello! I am Sara Brooks, and I am based in Greeley, Colorado. We use little Bits in our 21st Century After-School program.

I love technology, gadgets, STEM/STEAM, projects, and innovation.

I am glad to find this community. I am @Sara24lynn on Twitter.

Hey friends I like to share the information of the solar power if any body want to know about the solar power you can get the education information from this web site here is the link thank you so much.

largest plaint