This game needs a name! - F.K.A. "Wireless Circuit Unexplained"

I want to see what’s under the grey bitsnap:

2 Likes

Hmmm …

2 Likes

:scream_cat: That line, the different shade of shadow!!!

Very suspicious!

Indeed it is all very suspicious…
@chris101, It could have been a secret power supply right through the background, but it’s not… But good thinking, I like it. :stuck_out_tongue:
@JackANDJude, you learned from Dr. Watson ? Indeed, the picture is built up from two separate pictures, one with both circuits where the RGB led bit is not lighting up, and one other picture from an RGB led bit with a blue light. I pasted the last one on top of the first one and sent a low res picture so it was very hard to see… Congratulations for revealing this April fool circuit 2016 ! :smile_cat:

1 Like

So the grey bitsnap on the input side of the lower proto was there only for misdirection?! Very diabolical. Methinks more Moriarty than Watson … :smiling_imp: :laughing:

2 Likes

We should play more games.

How about this - let’s build a circuit by each of us taking turns calling out a bit and it’s location (if there are multiple bitsnaps somewhere). At any point someone can say STOP and post a quick video demonstrating the circuit being used in an invention. Then a new circuit immediately starts with power. Add or change the rules as we go… Sounds good? Let’s start!

USB Power

Hi Jude, good idea !
USB power - IR trigger -

USB power + IR (remote) trigger + DC motor

@chris101, you playing, too? @leo? @seventhdwarf? @joey? :slight_smile: Jump in whenever! :slight_smile:

USB power + IR (remote) trigger + double AND + DC motor

Question about the rules:
He/she posting “stop” shall be the only one posting a video ?
:movie_camera:

2 Likes

Make up the rules as you go, man.

2 Likes

USB power +split wire + IR (remote) trigger + double AND input 1+ DC motor on output double AND
(bits connected to the input 2 of the double AND will need some power) :sunglasses:

2 Likes

USB power +split wire + IR (remote) trigger + double AND input 1+ wire + DC motor on output double AND

2 Likes

Just to keep this ‘near’ reality, if you connect the second wire from the split to the other input on the double AND, does a remote click make the motor turn? I’d test it, but I don’t have a motor. :frowning:

Yes - Jack and I tested for you. :sunglasses:

Great, thanks Jack & Jude!

USB power + split wire + remote trigger + (first input) double AND ; invert + (second input) double AND + wire + DC motor

Like this, @chris101?

1 Like

Yes, except I hadn’t connected the split wire to the invert yet (leaving room for a second input bit, or perhaps something more complex.)

2 Likes

Power + split wire + remote trigger + (first input) double AND ; invert + (second input) double AND + wire + DC motor +pressure sensor (on inverter)

Can the USB power be exchanged for battery power? (please…) :smirk:

2 Likes

Sure, no pressure! :wink: Wow, this is already a crazy circuit! :smiley:

2 Likes