This game needs a name! :bitstar:

Continuing the discussion from This game needs a name! - F.K.A. "Wireless Circuit Unexplained":

Let’s Play

Jump in any time, y’all! :bell:

1 Like

The next bit will be a branch W2 because it offers multiple roads leading to unexpected projects.

1 Like

1 Like

I would like to connect a pulse Bit to one of the 2 free outputs of the branch Bit (since one has already been connected to the motion trigger Bit)

2 Likes

Can I join the bit party ?
I will add the random bit to the pulse bit so it will generate random values at steady intervals.

Greetings

4 Likes

Next one: I31 oscillator connected to the random bit I34.
Funny noises expected…:notes:

1 Like

Can you post a video to help show us its character? Thanks!

I inserted a NOR between the pulse and random.

Hi @lingideon :wave: Care to jump in the game? Suggest a bit…

Hi @lingideon,
What do you mean with its character ?
We are building a project together step by step by adding bits, you can see the oscillator bit on the picture… :grinning:

@Outaspaceman adds a lemon. I think he replaced a bit before the random with the makey-makey, but which bit gets replaced? Next mover decides…

Hmm - @JackANDJude @alexpikkert can we add in an envelope bit and see what happens?

1 Like

Yes, I see now. I love this game! My comment from before was to see if anyone could take a video of the bits as this appears to be a musical invention. Then I was going to name try and come up with some epic name for it…and see how it evolved with every new addition.

Good idea!
Maybe we can make a video when the game ends.
One of the participants can say “stop” and publish the result…:+1:

1 Like

Errr…
Just to clarify…
:thinking:…I seem to have added a MakeyMakey to the list…
It needs to be as close to the random bit as possible/practical…:+1::+1:

I actually prefer to use a potato, but the larder was bare…

2 Likes

WIRE

2 Likes

I have no makey makey bit…:sob: :frowning::cold_sweat::disappointed_relieved::scream:
Maybe I may suggest an envelope I33 bit right after the oscillator bit as Vicky suggested… or a synth speaker bit…

Ok. Apart from a machine that gets kids and bunnies to eat more fruit, I don’t know what it could be. What do you think?

1 Like

I activated the circuit…
I have no makey makey so I used a normal pushbutton.and covered the motion sensor because it is very sensitive…

I think this circuit detects when a potato or a lemon wakes up, then the random oscillator alarm noise will sound and when the potato or lemon starts moving the sound will stop.
I am not sure if it works with other fruits or vegetables…:thinking::rofl: haha.

1 Like