#Show & Tell Community Call: May 4, 7pm EST
Hi all! Last month’s Show & Tell was SO FUN! Waddya say do it on the regular?
When: Wednesday, May 4 at 7pm EST
Where: The Unhangout Room
RSVP: Heart and/or reply if you can join us!
Bring your latest invention and your friendly self. We’re especially interested in seeing what you made for the #HackYourHabits Challenge, #InventForGood or any recent challenge! Oh, and if you made something for a Science Fair, we want to see that, tooooo! WE WANT TO SEE ALL THE THINGS!
Last time we met with
- Chris Hillcox who shared his insights about sending bits up high with a weather balloon … littleBits in Space … nearly Oooh, he’s since uploaded a video!
- Jake @swimpedo shared about his infrared car detector circuit. What a champ! He won his division at the NC State Fair! Good luck in Washington, @swimpedo!
- @joey Wilson demonstrated Telly The Telepresence Robot , which turned out to be one of the winners of the #InventForGood Challenge
- @leo was there too, and we mistakenly skipped him! No worries - I apologized to him afterwards, and he was happy to be there to encourage the kids. YOU GO FIRST NEXT TIME @leo!
- @mmalpartida came with his daughters. He showed us how Depressed Coffeemate #AnimatronicsChallenge works AND gave us a sneak peek at Moby’s new dance moves:
@Mya_Berkey surprised us with a #HackYourHabits contraption - upload coming soooon.
- Vedant showed us his penny controlled car, which got 2 pages of comments at his Science Fair! AWESOME!!!
Please let me know if I missed anybody, and I do hope to see you all on May 4th!