Meet the new littleBits Droid Inventor Kit!

I’m thrilled to share our latest kit with you: the littleBits Droid Inventor Kit! Take a peek here to learn more about it.

1 Like

What do you think folks ?
What is your opinion about this new kit ?

My daughter loves the droid kit and has completed all the missions. How can she control her droid outside of the missions?

Hi there! In the main screen of the Droid Inventor app, your daughter can press the “Droid Controls” button to pair the Control Hub and get straight into the action. If you have any other questions about your kit, feel free to ask us directly at support@littlebits.cc.

My daughter just built her droid unit yesterday, it is acting up when it is first turned on. It starts moving before she is even able to connect to the app. What can she do?

1 Like

My Droid kit arrived Friday. So excited! Such a beautiful package. PARENTS should encourage kids to work on the floor, so it does not run off a table accidentally. The build instructions are really good.

I just got mine for Christmas, and I have already completed half the missions with my son (7y). Is it possible for to purchase an additional droid DC motor and servo since they both differ from the standard DC motor and servo? Or are the custom drive tips available to connect to the standard DC motor and servo?

Hi @Bryan_Myles, yes you can purchase additional Cross Axle DC Motors and Cross Axle Servos on the bits section of our shop pages. Below are the direct links.

looks like a lot of fun!

My son’s Droid creeps backwards with no input. I can’t find a trim setting to fix this. Please help.

This is an answer from Littlebits I found for you somewhere else on the internet. (reddit)

Hi! Try restarting your device, and make sure that you are using the most updated version of the app. If you still have trouble, please reach out to the Littlebits support team at support@littlebits.cc and they will walk you through a fix.

hope this helps…

Hi @dmulligan, please send an email to support@littlebits.com with your contact information, address, and serial number and we’ll help you troubleshoot this.