You may have heard rumblings. You may have only thought it possible in your wildest dreams. Or perhaps you were a secret tester and this is old news. But now the cat is out of the box . And we are SO FREAKING EXCITED to share our news with the world :
Today we are launching the STEAM Student Set , the newest addition to the littleBits library!
This is a toolbox specifically designed with educators to engage students in powerful STEAM learning through invention. Here are the deets:
- Students gain technical skills by exploring creative, collaborative solutions to problems.
- Includes16+ hours of STEM/STEAM teaching, including 8 challenges and 10 lessons.
- Check out the Student Invention Guide and Teacher’s Guide!
- Designed in partnership with educators to incorporate NGSS & Common Core in curriculum - for all you formal educators out there
- Fun, project-based learning engages students in problem solving, creative thinking and collaboration.
- Works for whole classroom/makerspace instruction or self-directed learning.
We are in love with this set and can’t wait to see what folks invent with it. Check out the lessons here and a few projects created with the set here: