This topic is a place to share and discuss the idea of creating a drawing robot.
Program a robot to encapsulate and emulate the idiosyncrasies a human artist brings to a drawing which is often times lost with the mathematical charm of vector graphics.
- littleBits robotic arm and Robotic Arm using littleBits and S4A! by FunRobotics
- Spinning Replicator by Arthur Sacek
- TRS Drawbot by Sean Michael Ragan and Mikal Hart
- Hektor by Jürg Lehni & Uli Franke
- Makelangelo by Marginally Clever
- Plotter Verticale by Antonio Ianiero
- “Making things move” by swatipand3y
- Twain Twine Tagger by @pcc
- Online edition of Five Hundred and Seven Mechanical Movements by Henry T. Brown and Matt Keveney
- Make it Dance! topic by @JackANDJude
- Yet another new Bit … (stepper motor) topic by @chris101 via @JackANDJude
A huge shout out to @JackANDJude for helping lead me down this path.