I have a few questions to ask, since I assume you followed every step on this link Arduino Setup. . Sorry if I ask dumb questions:
- Is this your fist attempt connecting the Arduino?
- Once your Arduino Module is connected to the computer, does the computer show that it was connected & recognized? (shows a display box that says Arduino connected?)
- Does the settings allow you to choose a Port for the Arduino? If so, does the Port number change from every upload attempt?
- Are you uploading the code to the Arduino or are you verifying the Arduino code?
- Is the Arduino powered on when you are uploading the sketch?
- When you attempt to upload the code, does the IDE say that it is “done uploading”? Does the RX/TX LEDs blink twice once the code is uploaded?
- Can you post the code that you are using?