Join the next community call! Bring a question and your project in progress, we will be there with other bitsters to give you feedback.
What is the Community Call?
Every week Chloe, Vanessa + other bit'sters from the littleBits community will gather live to help you up your making skills and learn how to #InventAnything.
Where is the Call and how do I join?
- Head on over to https://unhangout.media.mit.edu/event/98
- There will probably be a few spiffy moderators MC'ing the call to tell you what happens next
- But you'll probably join a breakout room and start hanging out with other folks.
If you are in a spot that looks like this, you are in the right place:
For more directions on how to use Unhangout, check out this video:
When is the community call?
Every Wednesday at 12:00 PM (noon) EST. and starting on February 23rd every Wednesday at 7:00pm too, to accommodate different timezones.
*Check out the topics for our upcoming calls
- Feb. 11 : Exhibiting Work, Empowering Peers
- Feb 25 12:00pm EST Orientation
Review course goals, navigate forums work and help you find your crew.
- Feb 25 7:00pm EST Fireside Chat with Mitch Resnik, MIT Lifelong Kindergarten
Exploring new ways to support creating, experimenting, and learning.
- March 4 12:00pm EST Fireside Chat with Ariel Waldman, Spacehack.org
How can anyone actively contribute to scientific discovery and space exploration?
- March 4 7:00pm EST Meet & Make
Collaborative working session on a design challenge.
- March 11 12:00pm EST Fireside Chat with Eric Rosenbaum, Makey-Makey & Alex Ruthman, NYU
How can we re-imagine and reinvent music with hardware?
- March 11 12:00pm EST Meet & Make
Collaborative working session on a design challenge
For questions on how to join, catchup or suggest a topic for an upcoming call, post here and "@" @chloeatplay or @vanessa, your #InventAnything hostesses.
2.1 Make: Safety First!