Mother’s Day is this weekend, so let’s upgrade our Mother's Day presents with littleBits electronics!
How would you upgrade your Mother’s Day gift with littleBits? We are looking for interactive projects that use at least 2 inputs and 3 outputs to:
- move with motors
- light up with led’s
- and make noise with the buzzer or vibration motor
- Mom tip: If your gift makes music with the mp3 player or synth bits, she will like it even more!
Inspiration, Examples and Support
Interactive Mother's Day Card
The Mother's Day Wheel o' Fun
You’ve got mail
In a world of overflowing inboxes, make sure you never miss an important email from Mom. (This project uses a cloudBit.)
From Our Fellow bitsters
Dream Flowers by Trish and Baila
Turn flowers into a motorized mobile!
Waverator 2000 by briarwood6thgrade student, Jack Swanson
Upgrade your hand print to make it wave!
Watch the Video: https://vine.co/v/eWuAIrK16wl/embed/simple
Share Your Project
Upload your project to littleBits Project Page and post the link below. Make sure in your upload, you mention
- Why you made this project for your Mom (or a mom in your life).
- The specific bits you used in the project
- Reflect on what did you do 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- a video of your project working
Remember this is a community who loves sharing work in progress smile Don't be shy to share your piece even if it is not finished yet and ask in the Project Buzz category in the forum for help.