Thanks for the Littlebits-Bukkit plug-in. I downloaded and installed in my Spigot 1.11 server yesterday and have been poking around. Some things seem to work, but I'm having troubles with others.
Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide. It may be that my issues are solely related to using a newer version of MC/Spigot, but perhaps you can help me sort them out?
I've accessed the doc.txt file and the commands described therein.
1) The /bits block give works fine. The block has a purple glow.
2) Once the block is placed, a message reads, "little bits block placed, right click to assign device." The block loses its purple glow, but poking around in the blocks.yml file shows that block addresses are being written to the file, but they have an empty bracket following them.
OneEleven 527 71 905: ''
OneEleven 528 71 909: ''
OneEleven 528 71 912: ''
3) Right clicking produces a message, "disabled this littlebits block." Can't seem to toggle or cycle or assign devices to the blocks at all.
4) Left clicking breaks the littlebits block, reducing it to a redstone comparator.
5) I've been able create an account and assign my cloudBit token to it. I've also been able to label the account.
Beyond that, I've not been able to get any further. Can't seem to assign a device to a block, or see how the account will accept or send signals.